THIS SITE MOVED TO WWW.EIGONOTO.COM

Welcome-

The Ready-Set-GO! English websites and materials are for teaching, practicing and testing English (or other foreign languages) and Communication Skills in EFL language classrooms.
I have been very fortunate to have the freedom to develop these methods and materials over 12 years in Shizuoka, Japan.
These Ready-Set-GO! websites were produced to answer the need of schools and teachers in Japan who need easy-to-use and engaging ways to help their students become competent English speakers.
I hope you will be as rewarded as I have been, watching my students speaking together in fun and meaningful English conversations!
Check out each site below....

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Minimalist ALT

In my '20's I lived in a tent in Alaska & Mexico for 6-8 months a year. The minimalist lifestyle I enjoyed then finds it's expression now in my work as an ESL teacher in Japan.
The Minimalist ALT site was inspired by a group of Japanese elementary school teachers I was training who told me they wanted to learn activities that require 'no preparation, no materials, and are time-flexible.'
The result changed my teaching style and made my life a whole lot easier. And the students love it!

No comments: